Doklestic Repic & Gajin competition blog (www.gajin.rs) has turned three!
We started the blog in January 2017, aiming to create a platform with the most relevant competition law news and insights from the Western Balkans. Three years and more than a hundred posts later, we are humbled by the feedback we have received from our readers, who make this whole project worthwhile.
For the occasion of the third birthday of our blog, we have looked back at the most read articles during this period. Here they are:
- Competition Law in Serbia: Five Ideas for Reform
- Filing of Extraterritorial Mergers in Serbia: A Possible Loophole
- Private antitrust enforcement in communist Yugoslavia? It existed! And was better regulated than today
- Merger Control in Serbia: 2018
- Bosnia: An Ethnic Veto in Competition Law Enforcement?
Thank you for following us and have a great 2020!